This page lists all the links that could help you for development (mostly web development), sysadmin job or anything related to both these fields.
Some links, as of now only a few to help you through development.
- regex101.com: explain thoroughly what’s a regex all about.
Quite a self explanatory subsection, it’s all about DNS !
- whatsmydns.net: check the DNS propagation status around the globe.
- zonemaster.fr: check your DNS zone
- Generate CAA: a wizard to build up you CAA DNS record.
Just a random section covering nothing but funny things around the “nerd world”.
- chiffrer.info: (FR) explique la différence entre chiffrer et crypter.
- commitstrip.com: blog relating the daily life of web agency developers.
This section lists all the links related to the mail field, from server side to the client side.
- mail-tester.com : check the quality of your mails (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, reverse, …)
- mxtoolbox.com: analyze your mail server configuration, is it an open relay, or if it’s blacklisted.
A section about improving your SSL configuration.
- ssllabs.com: test your site’s certificate and configuration
- what’s my cert chain: well it’s self explanatory, sometimes you have a certificate and don’t have the chain, there you go !
This section is all about sysadmin stuff.
- raid-calculator.com: a neat tool to get information about different RAID’s type capacity, speed, fault tolerance.
This chapter is all about the web, from speed optimization to security without forgetting the SEO.
- dareboost.com: test, analyze and optimize of your website
- gtmetrix.com: analyse speed of your website
- securityheaders.com: check the headers of your website (XSS, HSTS, …)
- seositecheckup.com: SEO checks
- sitecheck.sucuri.net: security checks (vulnerabilities, malwares, blacklist, …)
- htaccess tester: simple htaccess tester website, useful when you don’t have any test environnements.